Postponement of the 14th World Conference on Bioethics, Medical Ethics and Health Law to March 7-10-2022Elisabete Teixeira
YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO BE IN THE PROGRAM
The deadline for abstracts submission has been extended until 15 July, 2021.
The World Conference offers its participants an international platform for fruitful scientific discourse on more than 60 topics and subtopics in the fields of bioethics, medical ethics and health law.
We invite you to submit your abstract and share your work with all our participants.
Kindly note, it is a prerequisite that the presenting author register for inclusion in the program until July 31, 2021.
Looking forward to seeing you in Porto!
- A presenting author should not exceed submitting 1 abstract
- Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system only
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English
- All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Review Committee and a notification of acceptance will be sent by email
- The abstract text should be up to 200 word limit (with title, author names and affiliation details excluded)
- Modification of abstracts will not be possible after the abstract deadline
Each participant may present only one oral or one poster presentation.