• Consultant Cardiologist, Ruby General Hospital, Kolkata, India
• Assistant Prof. Department of Cardiology, AKM Medical College and Ho spital, Dhaka, Bangladesh, June to August 2009
• Senior Resident in the Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences, at R. G. Kar Medical College & Hospital (Govt.) in Kolkata, India, 2007 to 2009
• FACC, Fellow American College of Cardiology (USA) 2011
• FESC, Fellow of European Society of Cardiology, 2017
• President, Heart Friends Around the World, 2014 – till date.
• Consultant and Mentor of Education program at Clinica del Sueno y Terapia Respiratoria. Spain.
• Member of the Month, World Heart Federation, March 2016
• Organising Chairman, and Secretary: HFATW Cardiology Update, Kolkata, 2016
• Invited Speaker at CNR-Pisa: Managing Innovations and Inequality. May 2015.
• Invited to Chair a session at the World Congress of Cardiology Melbourne, 2014.
• Invited Speaker at the World Congress of Cardiology Melbourne, 2014.
• Invited to Chair a session at the World Congress of Cardiology, Dubai, 2012.
• Invited Speaker at the World Congress of Cardiology, Dubai, 2012.
• International Faculty at the 18th Asian Pacific Congress of Cardiology, Malaysia, May 2011
• Session Panellist at the 18th Asian Pacific Congress of Cardiology, Malaysia, May 2011
• Moderator of sessions of AMI course: Percutaneous Aortic valve Implantation from France ( Live transmission ), India 2010
• Member of Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
• Invited speaker and chairperson at the Ibero-American Society for Cardiology prevention and Rehabilitation in September 2017, Ecuador.
• Performed 4000 Coronary angiograms both through Femoral routes and radial routes independently
• Performed around 50,000 Echocardiography, including carotid dopplers.
• Performed around 03 coronary angioplasties individually and around 250 with the help of an expert and also some Balloon Mitral valvotomy.
• Implanted around 20 individually and assisted275 Permanent pacemakers.
Outros conteúdos relevantes:
RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS and PRESENTATIONS
1. Aggressive Lipid Lowering therapy Compared with Angioplasty in stable Coronary artery disease, Abstract. Journal of Hong Kong College of Cardiology , Vol 11/ Supplement 2, December 2003. (pg B12).
2.Improved Detection of Coronary Artery Disease by Exercise Electrocardiography with the use of Right Precordial leads, Abstract in 14th Asian Pacific Congress of Cardiology. Singapore, 2004.
3. Renal characteristics and Effect of Angiotensin Suppression in Oral Contraceptive Users, 57th Cardiological Society of India and 15th Asian Pacific Congress of Cardiology, 2005. Indian Heart Journal Vol 57, No. 5 Sept-Oct 2006 Abs 388.
4. Congenital Behavioural therapy for Non-Cardiac Chest pain, 58th Annual Conference of Cardiological Society of India. Indian Heart Journal Vol 58, No. 5 Sept-Oct 2006 Abs 379.
5. Post PCI outcome in Type II Diabetic Patients in the light of HbA1c levels, Presented at 59th Cardiological Society of Indian Conference at Hyderabad, December 2007.
6. Angiographic Profile of Young Women presenting with Acute Coronary Syndrome, Presented at 59th Cardiological Society of Indian Conference at Hyderabad, December 2007.
7. Percutaneous Mitral Balloon Valvuloplasty in Patients with Post Surgical Mitral Restenosis: Result of 70 cases, Indian Heart Journal, Vol 62, No.1, Jan – Feb 2010 (pp 17- 20).
8. Remote Diagnosis and Patient Monitoring for Vital Cardiovascular Signs in Rural Areas Accepted for presentation at the 2016 World Congress of Cardiology, Mexico, June 2016
9. Extent and Severity of Coronary Artery Disease is Associated with Increased Intima –
Medial Thickness of Peripheral Arteries (To be communicated)
10. ANTHROPOMETRIC, BIOCHEMICAL, FUNCTIONAL AND CLINICAL ASSESSMENT OF
MALNUTRITION IN INDIAN CHILDREN: Ongoing Research work along with CNR, Institute of Clinical physiology, Pisa. Italy
11. UNDERNUTRITION AND OVERNUTRITION BURDEN FOR DISEASES
IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES: THE ROLE OF OXIDATIVE STRESS AND INFLAMMATORY BIOMARKERS TO ASSESS DISEASE RISK AND INTERVENTION STRATEGIES.
Antioxidants 2017, 6(2), 41; doi:10.3390/antiox6020041
Via Skype: ……
Via WhatsApp: ….
Outro software: ….
Forma de Pagamento: Via PayPal, Transferência ou outra